>This articles step in to tell how to share the terminal with screen commands to provide demonstration like if I type anything on my screen, the same will reflect on the screen of other person who are logged on my system with my shared username.
Here are the steps, you need to follow.
The first user who wants to share his screen has to follow the following practices –
1) Setting up the setuid & permission to write on /var/run/screen for user.
sudo chmod +s /usr/bin/screen
sudo chmod 755 /var/run/screen
2) Put the terminal in screen mode i.e honey
screen -S honey
3) Press the CTRL & A and type the following lines
4) Add the user in ACL so that he/she can see the terminal
The End user who wants to see the shared terminal.
1) Login to the system with SSH for said user (username) like below and provide the password.
ssh username@mysystem ( provide the password)
2) Once logged in, type the following command to get the terminal shared.
screen -x username/honey
Note– honey is name of screen which is shared on point 2.